Wednesday 14 March 2018

STAMPlorations - Typografia in Faith Release

So excited to be in on the release of new Typografia in Faith stamps at STAMPlorations. If you're looking for some faith-based stamps, check out this release and last year's release of Typografia in Faith stamps.

Here are my cards





For the left card, I started with STAMPlorations ARTplorations Just Squares stencil and added distress inks (mustard seed and pumice stone). I masked off a "cross" when adding the pumice stone and then alternated the mask, to add the mustard seed "cross". I stamped using the new Typografia in Faith's My Shepherd with Hero Arts Passion Flower Ink.

For the right card, I started with 96 lb bristol and added Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers in a lower left to upper right path. I then blended the colors with a water brush. I used vellum and silver embossing powder for the sentiment from the new Typografia in Faith's Jesus is the Way. I then adhered the vellum above the colored panel. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

15 comments:

  1. Lovely cards with pretty colors and backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet cards - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic use of the new products, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admire your backgrounds on both of these lovely creations TFS your art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. I like the cross you made on the first one and the colors and embossing on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful backgrounds to show off those fantastic sentiments of Faith. Wonderful colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty. Lovely embossing on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these beautiful, softly colored backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fabulous!! LOVE the pink and yellow card; the color combo is so fun and that sentiment is awesome!! Both in thought and in font! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really pretty cards that let the sentiments be the focal point

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely - the pink one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So colourful and soft. Great cards, fab inspiration. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards, love the soft look the vellum gives to your second card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.