Tuesday 20 March 2018

CAS Watercolour Card March Challenge

I have a card for the current challenge at CAS Watercolour where the challenge is




To be honest, I guess my images don't really represent a "garden". Rather, it's a small bouquet, picked from a beautiful garden. I've noticed that it was mentioned that the card should include a garden, not just a flower. Well, my card has three flowers!

Here's my card




I used My Favorite Things LJD Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set and my MISTI. I used distress inks (seedless preserves, mustard seed, ripe persimmon, mowed lawn and peeled paint). After inking the stamp, I spritzed it with water for a watercolour effect. I added a little bow to complete the bouquet. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Color Layering Fuchsia.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers Sue! The mix of colours is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card with a beautiful mix of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a sweet bouquet picked from your garden. TFS Sue and playing along with us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet flowers, Sue! I love the colors you chose! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.