Sunday 4 March 2018

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday challenge

I have a card for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday challenge where the challenge is

This week the challenge is

Anything Goes 


We are showcasing Memory Box  Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



Well, I tried to restrict myself to only using Memory Box supplies. However, I don't own any sentiments. I thought about leaving the card without a sentiment but decided to just use a sentiment. I started by scribbling on some 96 lb bristol with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and then die cut using Memory Box's Large Olive branch. I adhered the branches at the top of a black card. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder as is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank you stamp set. I cut a couple of thin strips from the remaining piece of colored bristol to bring some of the color towards the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the striking colors, Sue! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.