Friday 30 March 2018

a2z Scrapbooking & Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop

So excited to have our team at a2z Scrapbooking join Coffee Loving Cardmakers for a blog hop! Glad that you're here to see what we have going on ...


Image may contain: text


Before we get to the projects, we have a fun announcement for you. The a2z Scrapbooking etsy store will now be carrying a new line of digital stamps. We are happy to welcome Sugartree Stamps to our inventory, and hope you will enjoy them too. Sugartree Stamps is brand new to the market and exclusive to a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. There are 6 new sets, just released and available now, the first of which happens to be COFFEE!

Here's my card





I was so happy to see this new digital stamp set by Sugartree Stamps - KN002 Hug in a Mug. Isn't it fun? There are so many possibilities. I loved the stacked cups. I printed them out with my inkjet printer and added bright colors to them using Copic markers. I matted the panel with black. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts digital kit - DK114 Caffeine Fix. As the colors I chose for the cups were so bold, I added a bold background color. 

Here's the list of those on the blog hop

a2z Scrapbooking Supplies blog 

Sue Nagata  <<<< you're here 


Kristina Beagle

Cindy Chiu

Arlene McClung

Niki Garcia 

Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog 

Amy Tsuruta 

Kerry Urbatch 

Helen Gullett 

Lisa Bzibziak

Robyn Jordan 

Dana Gong

Dana Warren 

Erin Thiem

Kathy Schweinfurth

Laurel Seabrook 

Katie Brooks

Thanks for stopping by
sue

15 comments:

  1. Love those stacked coffee cups...fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stack of cups so bright and happy!! And the colors are perfect for Easter too. Have a great weekend Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute CAS with the stacked cups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright cheery spring colors fit this coffee set nicely! Love your color selection! Happy hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hug in a mug is a great theme and giving a card to meet in person to get a hug is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once I read Cindy's comment, all I can think is Easter eggs and I like those. I do love the bold colors. Who wouldn't love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Love all of the pretty colors! Happy to be hopping with you and the rest of the A2Z Team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your bright, happy coffee cup card makes me smile this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stacked coffee cups and very bright colors! Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this colorful stack of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the cups..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card of all the bright colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.