Monday 12 March 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #255

Hi! I have a new card for the new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card




I love the clean and simple look to this sketch. I started with flowers, die cut from scraps of light and bright pink using My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio. Using the same colours of cardstock, I cut two strips, using Stampin' Up's Scallop Trim Border Punch for the upper border of the light pink strip. The sentiment uses a stamp from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set. I competed the card with an adhesive rhinestone at the centre of the flower.

We'd love to see what you create with this sketch. Please join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.