Friday 16 March 2018

Poppystamps PSC #42 - Clean and Simple

While surfing around the internet about a week ago, I found a challenge that was right up my alley. Over at Poppystamps, the challenge is 

03-18 copy

Here's my card




I love clean and simple - if I have a style, that would be it. I prefer simple, straight lines, lots of white space. For my card, I started with Poppystamps Peony Stems and Blossoms. I stamped the single bloom with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and added some shading with a water brush. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I added a strip of a black and white printed paper for some contrast.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card design, love this gorgeous stamp and die you have used.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.