Sunday 25 March 2018

Time Out Challenges #105

The current challenge at Time Out Challenges is a celebration of their 4th birthday and there is a quote to inspire





I chose to focus on the words "birthday" and "laughter". I love pun-ny sentiments. They make me giggle, and sometimes groan (LOL!). Here's my card



I used Ellen Hutson's Wish Big stamp set. I stamped the hippo, bird and balloon onto my card panel with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I added color with Copic markers. I made masks from post-it notes to cover the hippo, bird and balloon while I added distress inks (broken china, salty ocean, peeled paint). I created a mask from regular photocopy paper using Simon Says STAMP Stitched Slopes and Hills for the "ground/sky" border. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I hand-drew the balloon string with a Copic Multiliner 0.3. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

  1. Your masking is perfect and I love the pun! They always make me smile and that is what it is all about! Thank you for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. What a fantastic birthday card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun scene, Sue ... so cute and punny! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.