Monday 26 March 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #257

It's Monday and time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch.


No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card



I started with Simon Says STAMP's Look for the Miracles stamp set. I stamped the flower and leaves with black ink and added colour with ink daubers and distress inks (ripe persimmon, mustard seed and twisted citron). I fussy cut the flower and leaves. I looked for some patterned paper that went with the colours of the flower and leaves and chose Basic Grey (I'm so sad they no longer make paper) Sugar Rush 6x6 paper pack. The cardbase is kraft. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set.

We'd love to see what you create, starting with this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.