Tuesday 27 March 2018

AAA Cards: CAS Game # 111 and Less is More Challenge #367

I was intrigued by the current challenge at AAA Challenge 



When I was writing up this blog post, I remembered the current challenge at Less is More 





My card would work for both challenges. Here's my card



I started by masking off an area (one third) of the card, just below the middle of the card. I picked up my STAMPlorations Ethnic Organic Two ARTplorations stencil, distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry) and an ink blending tool. I added colours, somewhat randomly through the stencil. I removed the stencil and the masking. I just love this color combination. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts Color Layering Bouquet stamp set and Hero Arts Charcoal ink.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

9 comments:

  1. Oh what lovely colours, so pretty. Great use of the one third element too. Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stencilled strip ! Great card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sue. I have this stencil but am yet to use it. Your random colour placement looks perfect here.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Seems like we went with the same colors! Hugs, Rosali

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sue - gorgeous use of that stencil and fabulous ink blending! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card and your choice of colours is delightful. You really did get some smooth blending between the colours too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sunny colours, Sue! Specially I love Charcoal ink for the sentiment, makes a softer combination than a black would make. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to learn now the best stamping technique for colouring with pencils on coloured cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such happy colours! Great design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.