Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge # 13

As the spring flowers, like crocus and daffodils bloom, it's difficult to think about Christmas. However, I'm loving that I'm so far ahead as far as making my 2018 Christmas cards. Yeah, me and hopefully you, too.

At The Merry Christmas Challenge, the challenge is always

Anything Goes + Christmas

However, we also include an optional theme. This week's it's "bells".


Here's my card



I started with Simon Says STAMP Holiday Banners stamp set. When the set came out several years ago, I had to have it. This was the first opportunity that I used it ... shows me that what I think I need, I don't really have to have! My wallet likes to hear that! I stamped the banner with Hero Arts field greens ink and my MISTI, to be sure to get a good impression. For the bells, I used gold embossing powder and heat set the image. I found a fun printed paper for the card background and chose the pink and dark red for the banners.

We'd love to see what you create. Please join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.