Monday 5 March 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - March 5th post

Hi! It's my turn to be up at a2z Scrapbooking. I have a hybrid card which means I've used a traditional paper crafting supply, in this case, a stencil and digital kits to make my card. Here's my card



When I saw the Hero Arts SA110 Mermaid Sea Waves Stencil, I knew that I had to have it. I love the details - reminds me of watching Kelly Slater at Billabong Pipe Masters on the north shore of Hawaii. I added distress inks (cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon, salty ocean). I loved the background but really wasn't sure what to do next. I checked out some of Hero Arts digital kits and settled on the fish from the DK039 Beach Adventure digital kit. I printed out the fish in two different sizes and also mirror images - so I could have fish facing both directions. I added color with Copic markers and fussy cut them. I added Wink of Stella to the fish. Next, I needed a sentiment - I chose one from the Hero Arts DK116 Special Birthday digital kit. I cut it into a banner and matted it with blue cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.