Thursday 1 March 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - March Challenge

Hi! It's a new month and therefore a there's a new challenge at a2z Scrapbooking

Image may contain: flower and text

Anything goes ... there are lots of possibilities. Here's my card



I recently received the Hero Arts CM231 Layered Topiary stamp set. I chose to start with that set. I used Hero Arts inks (Green Hills, Moss and Pine) for the three layers and Hero Arts Charcoal ink for the stem and pot. I have to say that it was a bit tricky to stamp the three layers - there didn't seem to be any "logical" way to stamp them. Perhaps, in the end, it doesn't matter too much. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I trimmed the panel and added some striped pattern paper on the left edge of the card. 

We'd love to see you join our challenge this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS design! This set is fun isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the one layer stamped topiary. It's quite stiking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.