Wednesday 21 March 2018

CAS on Friday: Challenge #128

Gotta hurry. The challenge at CAS on Friday closes soon. Truthfully, I had completed a card and was going to post last night. However, I failed to read one very important detail - this was to be a celebration card! UGH! Back to the drawing board. The challenge is:

Celebration card with sequins

The challenge is: Here's my card




I used Unity Stamp's Family Tree

Image result for unity stamps family tree

I covered all the "dots" with sequins, adhered with glue dots. WOW - there are a lot of dots to cover. Good thing I have lots of sequins! Here's a close up



I added color to the heart with a Copic marker, then added glossy accents for dimension and shine.

The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP It's Your Birthday 3x4 clear stamp set. I added a strip of black and white patterned paper to balance all the shine and color of the sequins.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.