Monday 19 March 2018

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

It's going to be Easter in a couple of weeks. So, just in time, the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge is


This week the challenge is

Easter Inspired

Our lovely Design Team member Jenn created this mood board for our inspiration! Isn’t it gorgeous!! Thanks Jennxx

 

We are showcasing Your Next Stamp Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.


Here's my card




I started with Your Next Stamp's Bluebell Bunny, stamped the bunny with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I trimmed the panel down enough so that I could add a strip of patterned paper on the left.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a cute image ! Love your card inspired by our board
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.