Monday 1 June 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ June Challenge

Hi Friends! It's time for a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS


Here's my card


I "borrowed" this idea from my friend who made a similar card. I started by inking up an A2 white panel with STAMPlorations' ARTplorations Rose Garden stencil and wilted violet and pumice stone distress inks. I used scraps of paper to help contain the colors to where I wanted them. After I finished, I fussy cut one rose with leaves. I used a scrap of purple cardstock and stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations' Fond Expressions 2 stamp set. I cut the scrap to 1.25" x 4.25". I adhered the sentiment strip to a white A2 card base. I popped the rose with dimensionals. I added a few sequins to complete the card.

Hoping that you'll be inspired by this month's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.