Wednesday 17 June 2020

CAS Colours & Sketches: Challenge #375

There is a super fun challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.


Great primary colours - right? I wanted to join in. Here's my card


For my card, I used Unity Stamp's Matching Socks stamp set. I stamped the socks with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added colour with Copic markers - B97, R46, Y15. For my card, I found some scraps of blue, red and yellow cardstock to make the vertical strips to complete my card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. I'm too OCD to agree with us but my teen daughter has mismatched socks down to an art. LOL! Very fun and colorful card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My young daughter has definitely taken a page from this book, it makes me crazy but it is who she is. She has definitely channeled Punky Brewster and Blossom. Love your card, obviously reminds me of my kiddo! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.