Monday 1 June 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #371

It's a sunny Monday here on the West Coast. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 371 Sentiment Createdby Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch SketchChallenge'

Here's my card


For this card, I started with My Minds Eye Playdate 6x6 designer paper pack. I pulled out two patterned papers. I cut 0.75" x 5.5" strips. I also cut a thin strip of scrap blue cardstock. I adhered these strips to a white A2 card base. On another scrap of gray cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from Clearly Besotted's Scribbled Flowers stamp set. I cut a fish tail on one end. From more scraps of cardstock, I die cut the flower and leaves using My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio. I added an adhesive rhinestone to the center of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.