Tuesday 9 June 2020

NBUS Challenge #15 & CAS on Sunday Challenge #181

You know those stamp sets or paper packs that you just had to have but instead of using them, you just put them away and then they are forgotten? Well, one stamp set, the Simon Says STAMP's Stinkin' Cute set is like that for me. 

I have finally used it. Here's my card


I stamped the skunk with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers C5 and R11. I then fussy cut the skunk. For the background, I used some light blue and light green cardstock. I used CreativeMemories' 12" decorative trimmer (remember those?) to cut the "hill". I also used Lawn  Fawn's Say Cheese, Again die to die cut the "polaroid" frame. The sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink is from the same stamp set. I added three dots (like dot dot dot) with a silver glitter pen. I adhered everything to a light gray A2 card panel before adhering it to an A2 card base.

I'm going to join NBUS Challenge #15 and CAS on Sunday Challenge #181 where the challenge is "Animal(s)". Do you know what NBUS stands for? It's "Never-Before-Used-Schtuff"

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love that little skunk! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the skunk and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, is that ever the perfect card and sediment for these trying Covid times, Sue! We do have to keep our sense of humor and this adorable card does just that! I love the way you did your background and laid out your design! Keep well and thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.