Tuesday 16 June 2020

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

So what do you do, when you're planning on going to bed in 30 minutes but are super inspired by a card challenge? Well, stay up and make the card - right? It's the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

SOMETHING METALLIC


I love the faux textured metallic paper technique by Jennifer McGuire. Here's my card


I started by masking the edges of the A2 card panel with post-it tape. I added distress inks (evergreen bough, cracked pistachio, shaded lilac) with an oval make-up brush. I then brushed on perfect pearls with a dry brush. I carefully removed the post-it tape and used a We R Memory Keepers Next Level 3D Embossing folder - Geometric to emboss the panel. For the sentiment, I used some shiny silver cardstock and Simon Says STAMP's Script Thanks die. 

Here's a close-up


Thanks for stopping by (and I'm not too late for bed, either)
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. This is a super effect you got woth the perfect pearls! Would have never guessed that you used Distress Inks ;o) Great card! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.