Sunday 14 June 2020

CASology ~ Week 370

I'm enjoying having time to spend at my craft table. I've had time to join in at CASology where the cue card is



Here's my card



So, I took the term "father" more broadly to include our heavenly "father". In these days of pandemic and racial tension, I find myself longing for hope, guidance and stability. I used Stampin' Up's Crosses of Hope and stamped the cross with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers RV23 and G82. I fussy cut the cross and adhered it to a white A2 card base. If I had planned my card, I would have made it a one-layer card. However, I wasn't really sure where I was going to end up when I started. Does that ever happen to you? To complete my card, I used a sentiment from Close to My Heart's Big Hug stamp set. I felt like it was appropriate.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous take on our cue word and a wonderfully CAS card. Love the colouring. Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.