Monday 15 June 2020

CAS on Friday ~ Challenge #182

On this rainy day, when I saw the current challenge at CAS on Friday, I knew that I had to join.

SUNSHINE


Here's my card



I started with Reverse Confetti's Sun 'n Clouds Confetti cuts die set. I created a sun mask with the sun die. With the mask, I added color with distress ink (squeezed lemonade, mustard seed) applied with an ink blending tool. I added the sentiment from Technique Tuesday's Bring on the Sun stamp set using Hero Arts Charcoal ink. I added the smiley face using The Alley Way's Neener Neener stamp set. I added glossy accents to the sunglasses to add a bit of shine. I trimmed the panel slightly so that I could add a thin dark gray mat.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.






3 comments:

  1. Such a cute and cool card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! It's CAS and it's cool. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Love your sun! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.