Thursday 11 June 2020

Retro Rubber Challenge #136 - Summer Time!

So excited to join the current challenge at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog

RRCB 136

Here's my card


For my card, I started by masking a 1.5" area with post-it tape. I stamped various cold treats using Avery Elle's Cool Treats. This stamp set came out in 2017 and I bought it during the summer of 2018. I added some background color with distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry) and then carefully removed the post-it tape. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. Originally, this was going to be a one-layer card. However, when I stamped the sentiment, it was not straight. So, time to improvise, I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of pink cardstock and make a small banner, which I adhered on the "crooked" sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh!! Popcicles and Ice Cream, that spells SUMMER to me.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool technique for some cool treats! Your colors are refreshing too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.