Tuesday 2 June 2020

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge CIC494

I was intrigued by the current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge


Here's my card


This challenge was more difficult than I had originally thought. I started with cream cardstock - check. I knew that I could stamp with black ink - check. Now, what to do that is pink, was the question! I made a similar card for the challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch here. I just added more flowers and shaded the area. I stamped the large sentiment from Mama Elephant's Merci stamp set. I used my MISTI, so I could re-stamp until I got good ink coverage. I added many pink flowers, from the same stamp set, stamping with Hero Arts Bubble Gum ink. I then masked off the bottom area and added Spun Sugar distress ink, with an ink blending tool to add a bit more pink.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty thank you card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    Please come play again!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pleasant CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.