Tuesday 23 June 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! #377

Time to join in at CAS(E) this Sketch!


Here's my card



I pulled out my Paper Smooches' Healthy Vibes stamp set. It's such a cute stamp set and I hadn't used it .... yet. I stamped the "germ" image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers G05, YG09. I fussy cut the image and applied Glossy Accents to the eyes. For the sentiment panel, I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8 die from white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. For the background, I used a light green cardstock and embossed with Sizzix Texture Fades Bubble embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.