Sunday 28 June 2020

Time Out Challenge #164

There is a great photo challenge at Time Out Challenges


Isn't this a great photo - so much to be inspired by. Here's my card


I started by stamping the cute pinata using Lawn Fawn's Year Seven stamp set on an A2 white card base with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers B29, BG05, G05, R29, RV23, Y15. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Hero Arts' inks Aquatic, Bubble Gum, Butter Bar, Indigo, Moss, Strawberry. For the word, SMASH!, I masked off each letter and stamped with a different color. 

For the streamers, I used Sugar Pea Designs' Bring on the Cake stamp set. I stamped with Hero Arts Bubble Gum and Butter Bar. I fussy cut them and adhered them to the top of the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a darling take on our photo inspiration at Time out challenges! I love the CAS style of your card and the rainbow SMASH is a great addition, Thank you for joining us. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.