Saturday 6 June 2020

AAA Cards: CAS Game #166

The card-makers over at AAA Cards are celebrating their 6th birthday. Their challenge this week is ....


It's no surprise that their theme is "Happy Birthday". Here's my card


I have to say that when I hear "Happy Birthday card", I often reach for Ellen Hutson's Wish Big stamp set. I stamped the hippo, bird and balloon using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and my MISTI. I added colour with Copic markers (C2, C5, BG05, Y15, Y38). With a thin black marker, I added the balloon's string. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Happy 6th birthday to AAA Cards.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so adorable. Love the clean crisp look of your beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards 6th birthday challenge. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.