Tuesday 9 June 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! #375

There is a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


When I saw this sketch, I wasn't sure what to do. However, I checked out the awesome cards made by the Design Team and I was inspired. 

Here's my card



I picked up STAMPlorations' Hello You stamp set. I loved the camera stamp, so I chose it. I stamped it three times on some white cardstock. I trimmed it to 4.25" x 2.5". I added distress inks (evergreen bough, cracked pistachio and shaded lilac) to the panel with an ink blending tool. I adhered it to a white A2 card base. For the sentiment, I stamped it on a scrap of orange (I was thinking American cheese - LOL!) and cut it into a double fish tail banner. I popped it up with dimensionals when adhering it to my card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.