Sunday 14 June 2020

Time Out Challenge ~ Challenge #163

When I saw the current challenge at Time Out Challenges, I just knew that I wanted to join in. The challenge is



Here's my card






I started with STAMPlorations' ARTplorations Flowers 1 stencil and distress inks (ripe persimmon and mustard seed). I used a small oval make up brush to apply the ink. The actual stencil has the blooms at the top and stems at the bottom. I just wanted the blooms. So I added some more blooms at the bottom by moving the stencil down. The sentiment seemed to match the inspiration quote so perfectly. It's a stamp by STAMPlorations' called Typografia Thankful - Gratitude is the Blossom. I stamped it with my MISTI and Versafine Onyx black ink to be sure that I was able to get a good impression. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Sue what a creative way to used the stencil and so skilful. Gorgeous colour combo and the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I like the soft colors and the creative background that you created. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.