Tuesday 30 June 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #375

Oops - I'm a day late with my card! Anyone else having difficulty remembering what day it is? This pandemic is really messing with my sense of time and date. There is a new sketch for the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 375 Sentiment Createdby by Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge'


Here's my card


For my card, I started with the stenciled panel. I used Stampers Anonymous Mosaic Layering stencil with scattered straw, pumice stone and hickory smoke distress inks, applied with an ink blending tool. I trimmed the panel to 2" x 4.5" and matted with dark gray cardstock. I used some scraps of pastel cardstock for the banner and circle. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set. I found some antique-looking paper for the background. I added a paper flower with a small flower brad to complete the card. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are share with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.