Monday 15 June 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #341

I was intrigued by the sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments


Here's my card


I stamped the flower using Altenew's Hello Sunshine stamp set four times using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers B95, V06, YG06, YR04. I chose the colors based on a scrap of striped patterned paper from my stash. I then fussy cut the flowers. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Whatnot Sentiments Four stamp set. I used Stampin' Up's oval punch to punch out the sentiment. When adhering the sentiment oval, I popped it up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers which go really well with that strip of paper - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! The roses worked perfectly with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean and simple card! Those little flowers are so cute. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.