Tuesday 9 June 2020

Sketch Saturday: Week #613

I love working with card sketches. I'm not sure why I haven't stopped by Sketch Saturday before now. I think that I'll have to stop by more often. Here is this week's sketch


I'll admit it. I wasn't sure what to do with the corners of the central panel. That was, until I saw this card by Leslie Turner

DSCF5811

Photo corners - that would work for this sketch! Thanks Leslie. Here's my card


I started with STAMPlorations' Framed Dogwood stamp which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I added color with Copics R11, RV23, YG03. I added C2 to the "white space" of the inked panel. I made some photo corners with scraps of black cardstock and my crop-o-dile. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations' The BIrds and the Blooms stamp set, stamped onto a scrap of pink cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.