Saturday 20 June 2020

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #187

This will be my last post at Addicted to CAS for the next while. Our blog owner is taking a much deserved break and we hope to be back in the new year.

Our challenge this week is



My style is definitely Clean and Simple and I love making one layer cards. Here's my card


I started by stamping this adorable dragonfly from Your Next Stamp's Bitty Bugs stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers B02, Y15, YG06. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. With a thin black marker, I drew the frame.

We'd love for you to join us before we take our break.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. I love making OLCs too. This is wonderful. Love the hand-drawn frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your OLC! It's just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute one layer card, Sue! Love your hand drawn frame so much...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It couldn't be more CAS, Sue, but still cute and to the point. Love that sentiment and the frame that connects it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.