Friday 2 June 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ June Birthday Challenge

Welcome June! It's time for a new monthly challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge


Here's my card


I thought I'd change things up a bit. Instead of stamping an image and coloring it, I decided to stamp and image and leave it black ink on white cardstock. I added color with cardstock and patterned paper. For my card, I stamped on white cardstock using Pink and Main's Special Gift background stamp. I trimmed the panel to 2 1/4" x 4 1/4". I chose the background patterned paper from an old Stampin' Up 6x6 paper pack called Cherry On Top. It felt festive and fun! For the sentiment, I used Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Birthday Stamp set, stamped on light teal cardstock and trimmed to a fishtail banner. I glued the pieces down and adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase to complete my birthday card.

We'd love to see your birthday card creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely papers and layout. So bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fun to change up ways of making our cards. It is a great card. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.