Saturday 3 June 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #239

Not going to lie, my favorite style is clean and simple. I'm not into multiple layers, lots of dimension and texture. I mean, how do you even mail it? Push me to make a clean and simple card, that's bliss! We have a new challenge at Addicted to Clean and Simple and it's my turn to be the hostess. This is what I chose.


Here's my one layer card


For my card, I started with the polka dot stencil from Simon Says STAMP's Simple Patterns Trio stencil set and a white A2 card  base. I positioned in place using my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion. I added colors using Distress inks - dried marigold, kitcsh flamingo, salvaged patina, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I removed the stencil. I then stamped the floral image and sentiment using Gina K Design's Wild Blossoms stamp set and Versafine onyx black ink. That's my one-layer card!

We'd love to see your one-layer creations in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Sue! I just love the soft palette you've chosen to sit behind your lovely wildflowers and pretty sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bright polka dots Sue and the flower silhouettes and sentiment look wonderful against it. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.