Tuesday 20 June 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #612

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I followed the sketch. I couldn't find enough "nautical" stuff to incorporate the photo inspiration onto my card. I started my card by stenciling, using Heffy Doodle's Stoney Maloney stencil and pumice stone and hickory smoke distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes on a light gray A2 card panel. For the rocks, I used Gerda Steiner Designs' You Rock stamp set. I stamped the two rocks (they are together) and the guitar playing rock onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - C2, C3, C5, RV29, W2, W3, YG63. I fussy cut the images and glued them onto my card panel. I stamped the sentiment in the opposite corner. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see you creations in our gallery. Will you use the sketch, or the photo inspiration or both? It's up to you!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is sooooo stinkin' cute! What a perfect stamp (& stencil!) for this challenge. I'm hoping to play along, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuteπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.