Saturday 17 June 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #240

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time for a new clean and simple challenge at Addicted to CAS. For the next two weeks, our challenge will be


Here's my card


For my card, I used supplies that I received as part of the Crop & Create Delivered October 2021 kit. These supplies were provided for a Stamp Market class. I used the A Bit of Everything die set to die cut the white heart, with the thank you words cut out. When you die cut the heart, you also die cut the heart frame at the same time. So I die cut the heart and frame twice, eventhough I only needed two of the white heart frames. I then cut 1/8" strips from scraps of cardstock - purple, blue, teal, green, yellow, orange, red. In order to have something to adhere the strips to, I traced the heart die cut from white printer paper and cut it just a bit smaller than the traced heart. I spread glue on the white printer paper and glued the strips in rainbow order to it. Before gluing the strips to the back of the heart die cut, I trimmed the strips so that they would not extend beyond the white heart die cut. I then stamped the "so very much" using the A Bit of Everything stamp set. On a white A2 card base, I adhered the white frames and I popped up the die cut heart with dimensionals. 

We'd love to see your creations using our "Rainbow Colours" code word in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. This looks absolutely fabulous! A wonderful use of the rainbow colours on a perfectly CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.