Monday 26 June 2023

Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #531

Working sure does get it the way of my crafting! However, how else am I to pay for all my crafting goodies that keep arriving at my door? Well, at least it's still Monday (here) and that means it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch


Here's my card


For my card, instead of using striped patterned paper for the background near the top of the card, I used an embossed panel using Provocraft Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder and white cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of light gray cardstock with Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Birthday stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I cut the scrap of light gray into a double fish-tail banner. For the flowers, I chose bright colors and My Favorite Things Flower & Leaf Trio die-namics dies and a regular hole punch with black cardstock for the flower centers. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.