Tuesday 13 June 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #448

Ready for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! Our next challenge is


Here's my card


For my card, I used Pink and Main's Special Gift background stamp. I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a white A2 card panel. I didn't really feel like coloring in all the presents, but I wanted to add some color. I created some 1" circle masks with a 1" circle punch and 3" post-it notes. I used a separate mask for each color. I added color with distress inks - dried marigold, kitsch flaming, salvaged patina, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I trimmed the panel slightly and matted with light teal. Using the same color cardstock, I die cut the sentiment using Impression Obsession's DIE166-F - Happy Birthday. I added Wink of Stella to the die cut to add a bit of shimmer. I adhered the die cut to the stamped panel and the matted panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your birthday creations in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.