Friday 9 June 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Critters Challenge with SheepSki Designs

It's getting warm here in the Pacific Northwest. It's a great excuse to stay indoors and sit at my craft table - no, I don't really need an excuse! LOL!.

We have a new challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge this month is

CRITTERS

Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs. They will be awarding our winner, three digital images of their choice from their online store. 


Here's my "critter" card


Life looks pretty sweet for this frog, doesn't it? For my card, I used SheepSki Design's My Pad digital image. I sized it and printed it with my inkjet printer. I added color with Copic markers - BG72, G82, R22, R32, Y15, YG03, YG11, YG23. I stamped the sentiment using Waffle Flower's Potted Stamp set and Hero Arts Field Greens ink. I die cut the panel using a Waffle Flower's Additional A2 Layers die. I also die cut a dark teal mat with the next size up die from the Waffle Flower's Additional A2 Layers die set. I adhered the panels together with double sided tape and then to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your critter creations in our gallery this month. Please remember to include a die cut!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow eyes on your froggie, Sue - great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment for this darling frog. It looks like he is really relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.