Thursday 8 June 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies June Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends! Are you ready for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies? Our challenge is always


Here's my card


I had my Simon Says STAMP's Simple Patterns Trio stencils out and grabbed the diagonal stripe one to start my card. Using my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion and a white A2 card panel, I moved the stencil in place, holding it there with the magnets. I added color with distress inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac, Salvaged Patina, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I removed the inked panel from the Make Art STAY-tion and decided to use the Pink & Main dies that we received as part of the Crop & Create Delivered - March 2023 event box. Michelle from Pink & Main, had us make our colored cardstock by scribbling on scraps of white cardstock with markers. I used Copic markers BG23, BV08, RV06, RV23, V04 Y06. I like the variations in color achieved this way. I die cut the flower parts, hearts and foliage using the Pink & Main dies. I arranged the die cuts in the lower left corner and glued them in place. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your die cut creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweet happy card Sue. It had a wonderful soft light and airy feel. So summer!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I adore the sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.