Thursday 15 June 2023

Growing in Unity 2023 ~ Day 4

Sadly, almost through my week as the Growing in Unity 2023 person. Unity Stamps is an American company, based in Minnesota. They have a vast collection of red rubber stamps, as well as patterned papers, Unity swag, and other crafting supplies. I am so grateful to them for giving me this opportunity to showcase some of their products.


Here's my card


I just adore this Unity Stamp Winnie the Pooh - How Do You Spell Love? stamp set. The image is super cute and I love the sentiments. I stamped the image on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - B12, E25, RV02, RV04, V04, Y17, YG23. I used the YG23 as grass, to ground both Piglet and Pooh. I then die cut the image using a stitched circle die. I stamped the sentiments on a brown envelope that I'm re-using and trimmed the strips to size. I found some patterned paper with writing. I thought it was appropriate for Winnie the Pooh. I also used a larger piece of the brown envelope for the A2-sized panel to which the patterned paper is attached. I adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card. 

I will be choosing two winners randomly from those who leave me a comment on my blog, over my five days as the Growing in Unity Person and will be posting the winners' names on the Facebook - Growing in Unity - Cardmaking/Rubber Stamping group. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! I have yet to ink up my Winnie the Pooh stamps. I need to get at it. And now I will be hoarding used envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite quote from WTP! Such a darling card. I always love a texty BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet image with Pooh and Piglet! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! I love Winnie the Pooh. -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!!
    Jenni S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.