Sunday 4 June 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ June Christmas Challenge

Christmas cards! Is it too soon to start adding to my 2023 Christmas card stash? I say no. It's never too soon because "blink" and it's December. If you'd like to start adding to your stash, join our new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge. Our new challenge is


Here's my card


My one-layer Christmas card doesn't incorporate the optional theme of "make a scene". I found this Altenew Festive Foliage stamp set really interesting. There are three stamps which together form this Christmas tree. I chose colors that I like. I used Gina K Design's Ocean Mist and Grass Green inks as well as Hero Art's Bubble Gum ink. I really like that the bubble gum stamp forms a heart. It's a fun way to spread some love at Christmas. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's  Sentimental Type stamp set, stamped with GKD's Ocean Mist ink. 

Would love to see your Christmas creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. You are so right about making those festive cards now Sue! Loving this non-trad colour one and love the pink heart centred tree. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this stamp!!! Love the fun colors for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a beautiful stamp. Your card is lovely and no problem mailing a one layer card. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love those colors Sue! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.