Wednesday 14 June 2023

Growing in Unity 2023 ~ Day 3

Halfway through my week as the Growing in Unity 2023 person. Unity Stamps is an American company, based in Minnesota. They have a vast collection of red rubber stamps, as well as patterned papers, Unity swag, and other crafting supplies. I am grateful to them for giving me this opportunity to showcase some of their products.

Here's my card


For those who know me, they know I love bright colors. For a change, I selected my background patterned paper first and then added color to the stamped image. It's much easier this way - LOL! I stamped the image using Unity Stamp's Loved More stamp set on white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BG13, C2, RV06, Y02, Y17, YG23. I trimmed the panel to to 2 1/2" x 3 1/4". I cut a mat from teal cardstock at 2 5/8" x 3 3/8" but decided offset the two panels. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on the teal cardstock and trimmed it to 2 3/8" x 7/8". I glued the elements to the A2 background patterned paper and then adhered it to a white A2 card base with double sided tape to complete this card.

I love the sentiment in this stamp set. I plan to make several versions of this card and give them to my friends, especially those who may be struggling right now to remind them that they are loved more than they know. 

I will be choosing two winners randomly from those who leave me a comment on my blog, over my five days as the Growing in Unity Person and will be posting the winners' names on the Facebook - Growing in Unity - Cardmaking/Rubber Stamping group. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the bright colors. That’s a great sentiment to encourage a friend! -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love the bright colors! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card and definitely a touching sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card with these bright colors! I love the cute camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your colours compliment the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colorful and pretty!! Cute design, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card and loved how you matched your coloring to your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and cheerful card!!
    - Doreen G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.