Tuesday 6 June 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ June Stencil Challenge

We have a new challenge starting at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card


Being Japanese Canadian, I find myself drawn to all things Japanese. For my card, I used Clearly Besotted's Lunar Lanterns stencil on a natural A2 card panel. I added color with Candied Apple distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. My little Japanese girl is stamped using Ellen Hutson's So Matcha stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BV13, E50, R11, R17 and I carefully fussy-cut her out. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Let's Roll stamp set. I glued the little kimono-wearing girl onto the card panel and then adhered it all to a natural A2 card base to complete my card. I wish my mom was still alive - she would have loved this card.

We'd love to see your stencilled cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.