Friday 30 June 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day of June Challenge with SheepSki Designs

Is it just me or are the months just flying by? Maybe I got lulled into another dimension during the Covid lockdown when it seems like years past when in fact it was only a few days. It's hard to believe that it's almost July. Well, it's the final day of Die Cut Divas June Challenge. The challenge this month is 

CRITTERS

Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs. They will be awarding our winner, three digital images of their choice from their online store. 

    

Here's my card


For my card, I started with SheepSki Design's For You digital stamp. I sized it with my laptop and printed it out onto cardstock with my inkjet printer. I added color with Copic markers - C2, C5, R11, V12, V15, Y15. I die cut the image with a Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layers die. I added a light purple mat, die cut with a Waffle Flower A2 Layers die. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set, stamped onto a scrap of light purple and die cut with a die from My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die-namics set. I glued the sentiment strip to the panel and the matted panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Critter creations in our gallery. Please remember to include at least one die cut.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the purples, Sue - perfect for the sweet ellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you need is an elephant with a trunkful of flowers! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.