Monday 19 February 2018

Tic Tac Toe Challenge 035

I haven't stopped by Tic Tac Toe Challenge for awhile. So happy, that I had time this week to join them. Here's the board.



Here's my card



I chose the diagonal from upper right to lower left - Baby, Plaid, Enamel Dots. I used the Baby stamp set from Clearly Inspired by Paper Inspirations. I found it on a Clearance table many years ago. I just tried to "google" the company just now and nothing came up. Anyway, I stamped the diaper pins, baby bottle and hand prints with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added colour with Copic markers. For the handprints, I added a small pink mat. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Lime Green ink. The plaid paper strip was from a random 6x6 paper pack I found in my stash. I added a few enamel dots to complete the card (and the tic tac toe line).

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. I love baby cards and this one is just as sweet as can be! Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.