Thursday 1 February 2018

Less is More Challenge #363

I can certainly get used to this thing called retirement. I'm loving all the 'extra" time I'm having at my craft table. Really wanted to join in the fun at Less is More where the challenge is



Here's my card



I mean, how could I resist when the inspiration is "cute"? I love The Alley Way stamps because so many of them were cute. I wish the company still was "open" for business. I used their Stomper stamp set, choosing the large t-rex. I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him with copic markers. I added some glossy accents on his eyes. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card...love it. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That T-rex is super cute, no wonder you love him! I love the bright, happy green you chose for his color and all the white space. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving his expression! And I'm loving that you chose bright colours for this great fun image.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.