Monday 19 February 2018

Heart Card #2

There are currently two challenges where the theme is "heart" - Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge and CAS Watercolour Card Challenge. I posted one card here. I have another card today.





Here's my card



Starting with a piece of watercolour paper, I scribbled red, pink and purple Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and blended the colours with a water brush. I die cut the panel with Simon Says STAMP Heart of Flowers die being careful to keep all the little pieces around. I used the die cut panel to assist with the placement of all the little pieces when gluing them onto my card. It was a bit tedious. i was grateful that I didn't lose any pieces in the process. The sentiment is from SImon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty watercoloured heart. I love how you mixed your Zig watercolours. I have a helpful tip that helps keep your little pieces together. Place a piece of Press and Seal Wrap under your cardstock. Place your die cut on your cardstock and die cut. It really works great. TFS your pretty card and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, vibrant colours for your pretty watercoloured heart, Sue! Zigs are so fun to play with, aren't they??!! Great job with keeping all those little pieces in check. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, love those vibrant colours, and well done on replacing the tiny pieces. Thanks for joining us at CAS watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful, vivid colors for your heart! They all fit in this die cut perfectly! Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! Love the colors and the heart! Thank you for sharing with us over at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.