Sunday 11 February 2018

CASology: Week 286: Butterfly

I'm loving all the Olympics telecasts on TV. Go CANADA Go! I have the TV on while sitting at my craft table. I'm joining in at CASology this week where the cue card is



Here's my card



I started by inking up a piece of 96 lb bristol with blue and purple Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I blended the colours with a waterbrush. I die cut using Memory Box's Vivienne Butterfly craft die both the inked up panel and a dark gray cardstock for the outline. I carefully adhered all the small pieces to create the butterfly on a neutral textured card panel. For the body and antennae piece, I added a bit of sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Blissful Butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous watercoloring! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It must have taken forever to adhere all those tiny pieces, but it was so worth it! This is stunning! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.