Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #9

After the snow we've had recently here in Vancouver, it's feeling like it's soon going to be Christmas. Yes, I know - there is a whole lot of spring, summer and fall before we get there. The snow sure was pretty though.

I have a new card for the current challenge at The Merry Christmas Challenge where the theme is 

Anything Goes + Christmas
Optional: snowmen

Here's my card


For this card, I chose a snowman from The Alley Way's Chill Out and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I sure wish that stamp company was still around - I loved their stamps. I added colour with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Snow Much Fun. I added a few rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.